Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Google just won the first game artificial intelligence some people have crazy

15:31 on March 9, Beijing time, with the Korea professional go player Li Shishi section cast concede, highly-anticipated first game of the man-machine war of the century to Google artificial intelligence system AlphaGo (Alpha game) winning came to an end. Battle of China CEO LAN Nick card details Chinese

Li Shishi in the win before the game result was: Li Shishi lost? Li Shishi lost!

Google just won the first game artificial intelligence, some people have crazy

"My God, humans lose? It seems to not like said before! "" Say OK 5:0 win AlphaGo? "" Experts, experts stand out, so many experts predicted Li Shishi to win before the game. "" 3 hours watching fully read de go, you tell me that humans lose? "Netizens issued on SINA weibo onlookers such ridicule.

AI's victory, many netizens expressed their worries, but the thought of mahjong with Chinese support, and relieved a lot.

SINA Netizen "cowardly men of violence" says: "Chongqing I felt his own burden heavy. "

In addition to Mahjong, they said there is one artificial intelligence would win. Netizen "Yin Guoming" simulate possible scenarios:

Robot: you are wrong, listen to me.

Girl: no matter what, I was right.

Robots: (not recognized by the system) Oh, you are right.

Girl: so you want to tell me wrong, sorry.

Robot: I'm sorry.

Girl: where'd you say you were wrong.

Robots: (I) I think.

Girl: you see, you have no faith!

Robot: I, I, I ... Here is wrong, and there is wrong.

Woman: do not listen to, and I do not listen, you don't care about me.

Machine: (start the self-destruct program)

A look at occupation of human beings is far about artificial intelligence, after all, by 2015, the United Nations world population prospects report released, a total of 7.3 billion people around the world, and generally in a State of balance, 101.8:100, half of women accounting for 3.65 billion.

Google just won the first game artificial intelligence, some people have crazy

Also thought that Li Shishi may deliberately lose.

"My name is Li Shishi, I am one of the Korea's players this morning before going out on the Internet's major betting exhaust Fortune down huge bets to get myself lost, I think, this is where the human is stronger than artificial intelligence. "@ Hai Dong Qing WFX Twitter nonsense seriously.

Of course there are a lot of people think it's nothing, humans lose lose, Netizen "herd boy Liu Quanyou" calm, said: "I think my IQ, has already overtaken by AI. "

However, never thought that the AlphaGo victory also led to the fraud ring, the terminator 6 to:

Google just won the first game artificial intelligence, some people have crazy

School of history and culture of Shaanxi Normal University Professor Yu Gengzhe brainstorming said: "I hope Li Shishi conscience, to learn the Han Emperor Jing, swung to hit that AlphaGo the Board, this is the last chance to destroy Skynet. "

In addition to AlphaGo and Li Shishi, the game was mentioned up to the first person to go professional Go players in China Ke Jie section, as a rival of Li Shishi, Ke Jie in this game has a lot of his ideas, even Twitter profile, said Li Shishi was even AlphaGo win, he can't beat me. But obviously the general public about the young chess the first people don't really know about, are asking who is this?

Profile Ke Jie sit:

Google just won the first game artificial intelligence, some people have crazy

It looks like Ke Jie only himself, and burst AlphaGo breeze, to prove that he is the last line of Defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment