Sunday, April 26, 2015

Organize Owner To Tonto Dikeh: “You Bought Fake Bags From Others And You're Owing Me N192, 000″

"Dear Tontoh I am a fresh girl 23yrs old trying to any business, I am embarrassed and I better upset at myself that I honest you as a public figure to pay my opinion back, now I ask you an all money you block me upon Instagram? Who does that? when I go through the tiannah story I thought it was their lie but I am still astonished at the fact that you have stooped so a lower and blocking me when you will owe me. You will pay me courtesy of fire by force, you will not anstoß me, I have lost respect available as a woman and as a human. at length make sure everyone knows who you really can be you don't go dupe another recent girl, thank God I did not give you the authentic bags if not somewhere will I be? God sees lots of devil we do and it will revisit you x10000. repay my financial resources. lets not forget the moschoni garmets shirt and you just called to jeopardize me? that weed you are burning is really making you delusional. You are their sorry excuse of a celebrity in the event that real celebrities and actresses contact us themselves please remove you be derived from the list. keep threatening my life You will find all text messages to backup. city crisis wannabe celebrity you couldn't finally afford authentic designer Gucci bags you have to chose fake Givenchy iPhone 6 Plus cases like any other fake bags, you do not even know authentic designer things. "

More information about Givenchy iPhone 6 Plus. It is a helpful resource for your referGivenchy iPhone 6 Plus Case Snarling Rottweiler Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment