Thursday, October 8, 2015

A driver claiming to be civil servants insulted police you re too young I will

Claiming to be a public officer, driver attitude arrogant.

According to the Anhui TV station reported, the afternoon of October 6, a car because there is no paste insurance flag was stopped by traffic police, cars and passengers had besieged, abusive police. Car's claim to be a public officer, in the course of conflict, the civil service police say: "you're too young, really, you're too young ... ... I don't qualify is do you? "" My eyes are not large, I will blind your eyes out! "" I'll kill you...... "in the end, police used tear gas spray devices in accordance with law, and penalties. Following is the full text of the report:

Moderator: most recent Jiguang high-speed, grade (voice) toll crossing, a car because there is no paste insurance logo, was stopped by traffic police, drivers and passengers have been insulted on the bus, and besieged by traffic police, eventually being used by traffic police equipment to uniforms.

Driver: do you fit? What's your civil service?

Police: I call bad you say? Do you think your attitude? I say incompetence, you say? Conscience is clear violation of.

Driver: you're too young, really.

Police: I don't qualify is do you? Don't you touch me.

Driver: what's amazing.

Police: touch me again a try. Step back, unrelated persons escape, tear gas ejectors. Unrelated persons escape, otherwise use tear gas ejectors.

Commentary: law enforcement on the recorder scene occurred on the afternoon of October 6, located in Jinan-wide week-tier stand, because there is no paste insurance sign in accordance with the provisions of a car, was stopped by traffic police, the driver and passengers, not only does not cooperate with police, but claiming to be civil servants, constant abusive police. Breaking News

Driver: you know what?

Police: one.

Driver: what do you, what do you know.

Police: one speaks of civilization.

Driver: my little eye, I will turn your eyes blind.

Police: OK. Openly insulting police. Blatantly threatened me, right?

Driver: threat? You believe it or not?

Police: I believe in God, you did not dig my eyes? You dig my eyes.

Driver: I'll kill you.

Police: to continue.

Explanation: in the case of abuse, police are always on site to exercise restraint, asking again and again not harsh, but there are still two men do not scatter and hand pushing the civilian police. In the case of warnings, the police used tear gas spray in accordance with law, their uniforms, police eventually according to the regulations, driver's traffic violation, penalties. Public channel reported.

Host: this is illegal, and wanton abuse and besieged police.

No comments:

Post a Comment